Staging your North Shore Real Estate takes several steps and there are different areas of attention for each part of your home. Let’s talk about staging for your entryway and your lounge room.
Staging Your Entrance Way
1. Keep your entry open and free of clutter
2. Make sure you clean away all spider webs or any other nook or cranny that needs attention
3. Try to make sure that your entry is receiving plenty of light-this keeps it warm and inviting
4. Get rid of your old worn out welcome mat and buy a new high quality welcome mat
Staging Your Lounge Room
1. Remove all family pictures and portraits
2. Paint these rooms with a warm paint color – keep it neutral
3. Arrange your furniture for the best use of the space – rent some furniture if you need to
4. If you have too much furniture – remove it – your home needs to breathe
5. Remove old worn out furniture
6. Don’t overload your mantel with knick knacks – keep it simple
7. If you have a fireplace -make it the focal point – place your furniture around it
8. If you have an oversized television that distracts from the home – remove it
9. Make sure your living/family rooms are warm and inviting
10. Make the room warm, airy, light and bright and keep a good flow about it
Remember people want to picture themselves living in your home so you need to do everything possible to remove your personal footprint. Keep it simple. Keep it neutral. Keep it warm and inviting.
If you need personalised help presenting your Northcote home for a maximum sale price you can use my Interior Design qualifications and obtain a FREE Property Presentation Plan, call me at 021 85 84 83 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.